What do you like doing in your free time? Do you have any interesting hobbies? Talking about free time and hobbies is a good way to start a conversation in English, or find things in common when you speak to others in English. Practice your English speaking or prepare for an English exam with a certified English teacher:
By the end of this lesson, you’ll be able to talk about your free time and hobbies naturally and clearly in English.
Share a translation in your own language here:
See the full lesson (with text) here:
1. Free time and hobbies vocabulary 0:32
2. What do you like doing? 1:36
3. Adding details to your ideas 3:15
4. Saying why you like or dislike something 6:25
You can learn:
– English vocabulary to talk about hobbies and free time activities.
– How to say what you like or dislike doing.
– How to make your speaking more natural and interesting by adding details about your free time and hobbies.
– Ways to talk about how often you do these free time activities.
– How to make longer answers when talking about your free time in English.
Practice a conversation about your hobbies and get feedback from a teacher! Click here:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mình đã tự học tiếng anh để trở thành phiên dịch viên như thế nào? Toàn Nguyễn
- Vật lý lớp 7 – Thi học kì 1 – năm học 2018 – 2019 – Đề 1
- Đại Học Tây Đô Tuyển Sinh Năm 2019
- Vlog 66| Học Tiếng Anh Cùng Bé|Trên Bầu Trời Có Gì| Misa Myxu – Cô Giáo Núi Rừng
- Vật lý lớp 8 – Sách bài tập – Bài 16 – Cơ năng – Tiết 1